Wall Street’s Most Accurate Analysts Say Hold These 3 Tech Stocks With Over 4% Dividend Yields – IBM (NYSE:IBM), Telefonaktiebolaget L M (NASDAQ:ERIC)
During times of turbulence and uncertainty in the markets, many investors turn to dividend-yielding stocks. These are often companies that have high free cash flows and reward shareholders with a high dividend payout.
Benzinga readers can review the latest analyst takes on their favorite stocks by visiting our Analyst Stock Ratings page. Traders can sort through Benzinga’s extensive database of analyst ratings, including by analyst accuracy. Here’s a look at the most recent high-yield dividend stock ratings from the most accurate Wall Street analysts, according to Benzinga’s Analyst Stock Ratings.
Below are the ratings of the most accurate analysts for three high-yielding stocks in the information technology sector.
International Business Machines Corporation IBM
- Dividend Yield: 5.24%
- BMO Capital analyst Keith Bachman maintained a Market Perform rating and cut the price target from $155 to $145 on April 20, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 76%.
- Evercore ISI Group analyst Amit Daryanani maintained an In-Line rating and slashed the price target from $150 to $140 on April 20, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 70%.
- Recent News: IBM raised its quarterly cash dividend from $1.65 to $1.66 per share.
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson ERIC
- Dividend Yield: 5.15%
- Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold downgraded the stock from Outperform to Market Perform on Feb. 7, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 64%.
- Exane BNP Paribas analyst Stefan Slowinski downgraded the stock from Outperform to Neutral on Jan. 10, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 71%.
- Recent News: Nasdaq Stockholm has concluded its review of Ericsson’s public disclosure obligations concerning its 2019 Iraq internal investigation report.
Seagate Technology Holdings plc STX
- Dividend Yield: 4.57%
- Deutsche Bank analyst Sidney Ho maintained a Hold rating and cut the price target from $60 to $55 on April 21, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 81%.
- Wedbush analyst Matt Bryson reiterated a Neutral rating with a price target of $55 on April 14, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 78%.
- Recent News: Seagate intends to offer up to combined $1 billion of senior notes due 2029 and senior notes due 2031 in private placement.
Read More: Over $5M Bet On Southwest Gas? Check Out These 4 Stocks Insiders Are Buying
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.