A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bearish stance on Cigna Group.
Looking at options history for Cigna Group CI we detected 12 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 33% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 66% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 6 are puts, for a total amount of $337,150 and 6, calls, for a total amount of $1,411,642.
What’s The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $170.0 to $300.0 for Cigna Group over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
Looking at the volume and open interest is a powerful move while trading options. This data can help you track the liquidity and interest for Cigna Group’s options for a given strike price. Below, we can observe the evolution of the volume and open interest of calls and puts, respectively, for all of Cigna Group’s whale trades within a strike price range from $170.0 to $300.0 in the last 30 days.
Cigna Group Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Cigna Group Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 915,358, the price of CI is up 1.8% at $261.66.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be approaching overbought.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 59 days.
What The Experts Say On Cigna Group:
- Wells Fargo has decided to maintain their Equal-Weight rating on Cigna Group, which currently sits at a price target of $284.
- RBC Capital has decided to maintain their Sector Perform rating on Cigna Group, which currently sits at a price target of $287.
- Raymond James has decided to maintain their Strong Buy rating on Cigna Group, which currently sits at a price target of $310.
- Deutsche Bank has decided to maintain their Hold rating on Cigna Group, which currently sits at a price target of $310.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Cigna Group, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.