The Miami Dolphins (2-0) will play the Denver Broncos (0-2) on Sunday, September 24, 2023 at Hard Rock Stadium. The Dolphins are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6.5 points. The over/under is 48 in the contest.
The Dolphins’ most recent contest was against the New England Patriots, and they won by a score of 24-17.
Fins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa went 21-for-30 for 249 yards, with one TD and one INT, versus the Patriots.
The Broncos lost to the Washington Commanders, 35-33, in their most recent game.
In the story below, we lay out all the info you need to watch this game on DISH.
Dolphins vs Broncos Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Miami (-6.5)
- Moneyline: Miami (-287), Denver (+233)
- Total: 48 points
Dolphins Betting Info
- At home last year, Miami was 6-2 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- The Dolphins were 9-8-0 against the spread last year.
- At home last year, as 6.5-point favorites or more, Miami had one win ATS (1-1).
- The Dolphins won once ATS (1-1) as a 6.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- Last year, in eight home games, Miami hit the over once.
- Last season, eight of the Dolphins’ 17 games hit the over.
- Tagovailoa: 3,548 PASS YDS / 272.9 YPG / 64.8% / 25 TD / 8 INT
- Raheem Mostert: 181 CAR / 891 YDS / 55.7 YPG / 3 TD / 31 REC / 202 YDS / 12.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Braxton Berrios: 9 CAR / 91 YDS / 5.4 YPG / 2 TD / 18 REC / 145 YDS / 8.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyreek Hill: 119 REC / 1,710 YDS / 100.6 YPG / 7 TD
- Jaylen Waddle: 75 REC / 1,356 YDS / 79.8 YPG / 8 TD
Dolphins vs Broncos Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Dolphins vs Broncos on Fubo)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Dolphins Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.