Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported record quarterly and annual deliveries that exceeded the most optimistic Wall Street forecasts. The company’s fourth-quarter deliveries came in at 308,600 units, representing roughly 28% quarter-over-quarter increase from the 241,300 cars delivered in the third quarter. On a year-over-year basis, the change was about 71%. Tesla shares gained 0.6% to $1,062.60 in the after-hours trading session.
- NIO Inc. (NYSE: NIO) said it delivered 10,489 electric vehicles in December, a decline of 3.6% over November and a year-on-year jump of 49.7%. The company delivered 91,429 vehicles in 2021, representing a surged of 109.1% year-over-year. Nio shares fell 0.5% to $31.53 in the after-hours trading session.
- XPeng, Inc. (NYSE: XPEV) reported record deliveries for December and a fourth quarter that exceeded the company’s guidance. The company delivered 16,000 smart EVs in December, representing a 181% year-over-year jump and a 2.5% month-over-month increase. XPeng shares gained 0.5% to $50.56 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
Choosing the best broker is an important part of being a successful trader or investor
- The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ: ODP) reported the sale of its CompuCom Systems subsidiary in a deal valued up to $305 million. ODP shares gained 0.9% to close at $39.28 on Friday.
- Li Auto Inc. (NASDAQ: LI) issued delivery update for December. The company said it delivered 14,087 Li ONEs in December 2021, representing a 130.0% surge year over year. Total deliveries in 2021 jumped 177.4% year over year to 90,491. Li Auto shares gained 1.3% to $32.50 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.