5 Leading Banks That Invested in Crypto and Blockchain
This article highlights the leading banks that invested in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have undoubtedly seemed to influence since they enable the most flawless peer-to-peer money transfers by doing away with the need for intermediaries. In a fast-changing digital environment, banks are embracing cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to increase their productivity, lower expenses, offer better security and transparency, and cater to the changing needs of their clients. Here are the 5 leading banks that invested in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain:
1. Standard Chartered: According to well-known trade experts like Blockdata, the London-based Standard Chartered bank has made a staggering $380 million investment in cryptocurrencies.
2. Morgan Stanley is another one of the top banks that have made significant cryptocurrency investments, with a total commitment of $234 million.
3. Citigroup- Since introducing its digital currency, Citicoin, in 2015, Citigroup has been aggressively researching blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
4. JPMorgan Chase- One of the most active institutions in the cryptocurrency and blockchain field is JPMorgan Chase. JPM Coin, the bank’s cryptocurrency, was introduced in 2019 to enable fast payments between institutional clients.
5. Goldman Sachs- For some years, Goldman Sachs has been researching blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. The bank opened a trading desk for cryptocurrencies in 2018, and in 2021 it widened its product selection to include Bitcoin futures and non-deliverable forwards.
The post 5 Leading Banks That Invested in Crypto and Blockchain appeared first on Analytics Insight.